Biryani is one of the most preferred rice dishes in the non-vegetarian category. The perfectly cooked meat pieces along with rice that is prepared with right herbs and spices have raised popularity not only in India but also in the foreign countries. Biryani basically comes under the Mughali food which is very clear that it originated from Mughali era. The word biryani is derived from the Persian term ‘Birian’.
The most favored biryanis are categorized as:
- Mutton Biryani (lamb meat or goat)
- The famous Chicken Biryani
- Prawns Biryani
- Egg Biryani
To prepare any non-vegetarian biryani, basmati rice is mostly favored as best rice for biryani along with unique delicious traditional Indian herbs and spices. For best knowledge on both biryanis, the following will help you. Besides the non-vegetarian category, the vegans prefer pure vegetarian biryani. This type is unknown to most people jokingly and which the non-vegans would never like to even compare with the chicken or mutton biryani. Since the non-veg biryani taste has been well-established in the market, people would never prefer vegetarian biryani over this.
Here are the benefits of Chicken Biryani:
Hyderabad is one stop for all your biryani needs. When you visit any of the restaurants, you will be flabbergasted to see the menu card containing differentp types of chicken biryani. Hence, if you have never tasted biryani, you must visit Hyderabad for the best original taste. If you are a die-hard chicken biryani lover, you must also know the following benefits and enjoy it more passionately:
- Consuming chicken biryani regularly can help you get your bone deficiency back and also supports to fight against cancer-causing radicals.
- It holds plenty of Vitamin B6, which maintains your metabolic activities well and avoids blood vessels damage.
- If you have gums or bad breath problems, chicken can whiten your teeth as it contains a good amount of phosphorous.
- It also maintains regular functioning of your liver, kidney, and heart.
- There is a mineral called Selenium found in chicken that defends your immune system and maintains good thyroid hormone.
Well, very few people know about the fact that chicken is a perfect meal you can enjoy after working out. Since your body requires refuel after exercising, no other food can be compared to chicken Biryani for providing healthy carbs, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals. The basmati rice contains the essential carbohydrates and also the chicken that becomes a great source of protein.
Here are the benefits of Mutton Biryani:
In competition to chicken biryani, different types of mutton biryani are also available. People generally consume red meat (mutton) in large quantities. Apart from its unique taste, mutton holds numerous healthy nutrients.
- Amount of saturated fat in mutton is lower than the total amount of unsaturated fats that enhance blood cholesterol and stabilizes heart rhythms.
- It also reduces the risk of coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis. Also, the quantity of lean proteins is lower that reduces obesity problems and controls weight.
- Mutton consists of choline and selenium, which are advantageous in avoiding cancer.
- Mutton is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that are effective autism treatment. It holds a great quantity of Vitamin B12 and helps to release depression and stress.
- Mutton contains niacin that improves energy metabolism. It also improves new cells production and aging delay and maintains strong thyroid function.
Besides, mutton is extremely useful for pregnant woman that prevents anemia during pregnancy for both mother and baby. It also increases hemoglobin levels in the mother and improves blood supply to baby with high amount of iron. Mutton is the right diet for pregnant women that reduce the birth defects in babies like neural tube defects, etc. During menstrual cycle, the blood loss can be recovered by mutton.
Hence, you can enjoy lavish health benefits from both the biryanis, and make yourselves stronger. To avail the best health from chicken and mutton, selecting quality meat turns next concern, and we make your concern even easier by our trusted online meat store. We offer fresh, clean and hygienic meat delivered to your home with promptness. So get ready to prepare your favorite dish and enjoy the royal meal the way you like.