Individually, everyone has a unique method to prepare different types of meat. One can easily find every type of meat in India starting from the North India pattern to South India type that holds unique taste with respect to states. Similarly, the very common delicacy in chicken is the chili Chicken which is not only mostly favored in India but also foreign countries and every place have got a well-established pattern to prepare this yummy dish. Some traditional chilli chicken recipes include Kaffir lime leaves and Pandan leaves for flavoring purpose while the basic preparation method remains same. To make it even spicier, chilies and spicy sauces are also used. Our online chicken store delivers you all types of chicken for the best delicacy you wish to enjoy.
So if you want to make the best chili Chicken dish, buy chicken online and use following recipe that consists both red chili and red chili powder!
Instructions to prepare Chilli Chicken:
- Initially, fry the Chikmeat chicken pieces till they are enough brown in color; do not overcook since they will be again cooked.
- Add the cornflour in a bowl along with chili powder, salt, pepper powder, egg, and sugar, mix this well.
- Now add the chicken pieces to egg batter and deep fry in the oil. Make sure this is not overcooked.
- Remove and keep a tissue paper or kitchen towel to take out excess oil.
- Add oil and heat in a different pan.
- Put the ginger garlic paste, and green chilies and deep-fry.
- Now add the onion and fry till it gets brown.
- The red chili sauce is now added along with dark soya sauce and mix properly.
- In a small vessel, to make a paste add corn flour with some stock.
- To the onion mix, add the chicken pieces followed by the recently made corn flour paste.
- Stir well and let it boil for some time.
- When the stock boils enough, add vinegar.
- Once mixed thoroughly, add the chicken pieces to the boiled stock and simmer till it thickens further.
- Fry some cut capsicum and add it to decorate over the thickened chili chicken.
Instructions to prepare Fried Fish with Sweet Red Chilli Sauce:
- Pound the garlic and red chili finely. Over medium gas, heat the oil, mix and fry chopped garlic until it releases the fragrance, add the paste, fish sauce, vinegar, and sugar, mix well over low gas.
- Add some water and let it settle until the sauce becomes thick and keep aside.
- Coat the fish with salt and lime juice.
- Coat the fish thinly with flour and fry in heated oil over medium gas until it becomes brown from both sides. Keep aside over a good quality tissue paper.
- Place the sweet chili sauce in a pan, over medium-low gas. Mix the fish and gently stir properly until the sauce coats evenly over the fish.
- Turn off the gas and serve on a plate, decorate with chili and coriander leaves.
Instructions to prepare Indian Mutton Curry:
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil, and fry cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf and cloves for a minute. Add onions, green chili and ginger garlic paste.
- Cook this for some time till the onions and the rest are well cooked, do not overcook or burn.
- Put tomatoes, coriander powder, meat masala or mutton masala and salt and cook for approximate 5 minutes till the tomatoes slightly break down.
- Add Chikmeat mutton, potatoes, and a half glass water and cover with the lid on. Let the cooker blow 5-6 whistles.
- For an electric pressure cooker or an instant pot, let cook for 45 minutes and allow pressure to release naturally.
- When the pressure is released, open the lid and switch on the gas again. Add a little water if the gravy is very thick.
- Stir in garam masala (pounded dagadphool), Kasuri methi if required and ghee and cook for another 5 minutes. Let the curry rest for approximate 15 minutes then serve.
In India, people normally prefer the red chili powder to prepare non-vegetarian food. But some folks make use of red chili sauce that gives you typical foreign taste. To enjoy quality meat, our online meat store will give you a top class memorable taste.