Are you a Chicken lover..??
Want to plan this Weekend..??
Relax! We have the best menu for you along with the recipe. The very famous Kolhapuri Chicken Curry can now be prepared in just 40 minutes.
- The recipe serves: 8 people
- Approximate Preparation time: 15 Minutes
- Approximate Cooking Time: 25 Minutes and
- Overall Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
From among the endless variety available in the non-veg food, there are a very few dishes as delicious and comforting as a hot vessel of chicken curry. But don’t think to make a plan out, instead, you can very easily arrange your dish by visiting a preferred online chicken store and buy chicken online.
When it comes to Chicken, nothing can beat the very famous Kolhapuri Chicken Curry. Normally, non-veg curry includes different flavours presenting unique tastes from different parts of India. The curry stands as a strong base which adds beauty to the mesmerizing taste of chicken. The wonderful blend of Indian spices for Kolhapuri Chicken along with crisp naans is the best taste for any tourist to appreciate. In Eastern and Northern India, the chicken is served with the marvellous curry that includes garam masala in the right proportion. In the western part, along with the steaming rice, chicken includes light notes of poppy-seeds, khada masalas, and cardamom control the food. For the southern non-veg enthusiasts who add coconut milk for more lavish taste.
Before your mood swings to some other food style, there are numerous online portals from where you can enjoy fresh and hygienic chicken curry pieces at best competitive rates. The best you can get is, Kolhapuri Chicken Curry which can perfectly be prepared with the help of the following recipe:
- I. Procedure for cooking and serving Kolhapuri Chicken:
The initial chicken soaking process:
1. First and foremost mix turmeric powder, red chillies, lime juice, garlic paste, and salt with curd.
2. When the marinade is ready, add the fresh chicken pieces to it and let aside for at least 30 minutes.
- II. For real Kohlapur Masala taste:
1. Heat the oil in pan and add bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, chopped onions and crushed black pepper. Fry till onions rightly turn translucent.
2. Then add grated coconut and fry till the change in coconut color.
3. Now add tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Cool it and puree the mixture in a blender.
- III. For the Main Kolhapur Chicken Preparation:
1. Heat oil and add the soaked chicken to the pan. You can cook for 25 minutes on medium heat and keep on stirring frequently.
2. Mix the paste and simmer on lowest heat for around 5 minutes.
3. Decorate it with coriander leaves and serve. Your Kolhapur Chicken is ready!
The chicken craving for non-veg lovers is obvious and with the right combination of species added to the food brings a feeling of comfort to them. The above recipe is really simple and perfect match to satisfy your desire to enjoy one. So this weekend, order our Chicken and prepare Chicken Curry Kolhapuri Style with your friends. You will not only learn to prepare chicken in unique style but also make impression on your buddies.